Highly Accurate Blister Card Packaging Automation to Maximise Revenue and Decrease Expenses
The Omnicell® VBM 200F is the only small footprint, pharmacy blister card automated packaging machine that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed® medication blister cards, creating a seamless active workflow. The VBM 200F ensures pharmacies have the competitive advantage to easily scale their business to improve medication adherence and patient outcomes today.
- Automated packing and filling
- Throughput of up to 40 filled, audited, and sealed blister cards per hour
- Small-footprint, ergonomic design that fits through a standard doorway
- Extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Unparalleled and proven vision technology to verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled
"The VBM technology is paramount in our ability to scale our business to meet the growing demands of our assisted-living and independent-living customers."
Stephen Boulanger, RPH, President, Mercury Pharmacy Service, Inc.
Free up pharmacy staff time and reduce operating expenses
Supports hub and spoke model to improve efficiency and reduce costs
Extend benefits of adherence packaging to more patients
- Identifies and certifies medication based on size, shape, and colour
- Secured lids ensure medication is kept in place while moved from the VBM to the workstation
- Scanning tray barcode triggers system to print the correct patient card ensures precise alignment with blisters
- Medications added directly into the machine prior to final vision verification ensures accuracy of manual fills
- Guided lights visually direct you on screen and on the trays exactly where to add the medications Significantly reduces human error
- Accommodates 200 different medications on the machine with individual cassettes which are easily exchanged while it's running with no down time
Cassette capacity: 200 with various size cassettes available
Unit dimensions: (WxHxD) 1600 mm x 2000 mm x 835 mm. Additional working clearance required.
Weight: 1100kg with 200 cassettes loaded
Speed: 40+ blister packs filled per hour
The Omnicell VBM 200F supports network connection between the machine and the facility LAN for data transmission. To ensure the machine interfaces properly with your network, the site will require:
- 1 network drop (CAT5) minimum of 1 GBPS
Omnicell requires the facility to provide electrical service to Omnicell equipment specifications. The facility is responsible for all electrical and cabling costs.
Once unloaded, the Omnicell VBM 200F and components will require a pathway 920mm wide by 2100mm high to move it to its location. An Omnicell operations team will conduct a site survey to review specifics and discuss needs prior to implementation.
Organise multiple medications into an easy-to-follow format that is fully customisable.Learn more
SureMed X is next generation DAA software from Omnicell, with a brand-new user interface and all new features to help pharmacists increase medication adherence and patient outcomes.Learn more