Rapid Response XT Cabinets for COVID-19
Omnicell is fast-tracking production and deployment of our XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets. These will aid healthcare facilities setting up supplemental patient care areas due to COVID-19. We've streamlined our ordering and installing process with preconfigured XT medication and supply cabinets. This way, you can get the help you need as quickly as possible.
Automated Dispensing Cabinets that Enable Smarter, Safer Medication Management
Managing medications is a critical part of patient care—you can't afford to waste time or make mistakes. Omnicell® XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets create a smarter, safer process. They get the right medication to the right patient. This helps to improve the overall patient medication experience.
- Increase medication safety and security. These cabinets feature a metal locking lid drawer and an integrated Medication Label Printer
- Manage inventory more efficiently with up to 30% greater capacity compared with similar units on the market
- Easily expand or modify the system as your needs change
- Remove redundant workflow through advanced integration with the electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Ideal for acute and non-acute care sites. XT offers more cabinet choices than other medication dispensing systems and includes a range of supply cabinets.
- Unique solution for managing controlled substances without the need for countbacks
- Automated method for managing patient-specific medications—30% decrease in missing doses
- Remote cabinet access for more efficient med passes—54% reduction in cabinet removal time
Integration with Omnicell Intelligence Solutions
The XT Automated Dispensing System is enhanced by a layer of data intelligence. This shines a light on medication inventory and potential drug diversion, pointing you to areas that need attention.
"The new XT Series benefits us both on the nursing and pharmacy sides. The screen response time is much faster than the previous generation cabinets, which allows us to give time back to the staff for patient care."
John M. Rossi, PharmD, BCPS, MBA Director, Department of Pharmacy, Mount Nittany Medical Center, Pennsylvania, United States
Heighten medication security and diversion prevention
Increase nursing and pharmacy staff efficiency
Improve medication tracking and regulatory compliance
Reduce inventory costs and minimise impact of drug shortages
- Anywhere RN™ Remote Medication Management Software. Allows nurses to manage medications away from the cabinet.
- SinglePointe™ Patient Medication Management Software. Creates a safer, automated way to manage patient-specific medications.
Pharmacy Inventory Management Support
- Up to 30% more capacity compared with similar units on the market
- Shelf bins and IV shelf tray help optimally organize inventory
- Comprehensive menu of standard and customisable reports
Functionality to Improve User Experience and Patient Safety
- Guiding Lights identify location of selected items
- Integrated Medication Label Printer with validated barcode
- Advanced fingerprint bioID system for fast, secure access
- SafetyStock® barcode scanning helps prevent errors
- Advanced integration with major EHR systems: Epic, Cerner
- Controlled Substance Dispenser restricts access to narcotics and eliminates need for narcotic counts
- Metal locking lid drawers help prevent tampering
- Closed Loop Dose Accountability integrates with EHR to improve controlled substance accountability
- Omnicell Analytics provides targeted diversion monitoring in dashboard format
Advanced Technology Platform
- Remote access to server with seven years of live data easily accessible
- Up to 1,000 cabinets can be connected to a single server/database
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB with BitLocker Drive Encryption and updated Intel technology enhance reliability, security, and responsiveness
- Windows 10 operating system is supported with XT cabinets
Omnicell XT Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinet Choices
- No other medication dispensing system offers more cabinet choices to meet the needs of acute and non-acute care sites.
- Medications and supplies can be combined in a single cabinet, adding convenience and saving space.
- Drawers can easily be added or changed on-site as clinical needs change.
For medication dispensing cabinet dimensions and drawer choices, download the Omnicell XT Specifications Sheet.
Securely store controlled substances in the automated dispensing cabinet, releasing each dose into special drawers for easy access and accountability.Learn more
Process ordering, returning, wasting, overriding and medication removals via remote computer workstations.Learn more
Medical refrigerator lock and temperature monitoring system integrated with automated dispensing cabinets and in compliance with the latest guidelines on storing refrigerated vaccines.Learn more