Versatile Automation Improves Pharmacy Operations
The Medimat is the core piece in our modular robotic dispensing system. It's essential for retail and hospital pharmacies using original pack medications. Medimat serves as a storage warehouse and dispensing unit, and includes a semi-automated filling system.
- Chaotic filling system optimises use of space
- Quick and simple inventory replenishment
- Simultaneous loading and dispensing
- Design flexibility—choose length and height that meets your needs
- Modular system for a customised solution
Unique Fill-in-Door Saves Staff Time
The Medimat uses our unique Fill-in-Door. So instead of having to manually scan each individual medication pack and place it on a conveyor belt, pharmacy staff can simply place items anywhere on the shelf, regardless of barcode position or package size. The rest of the process is automated and handles 100 packs in 3 minutes.
The Fill-in-Box can be added to the Medimat for a completely automated replenishment process.
Reduce time spent searching for medications, freeing up time to interact with patients
Improve patient safety by reducing dispensing errors
Improve inventory control and savings
Increase dispensary output 24/7
Optimise use of space in the pharmacy
Reduce patient waiting time
- Lengths: Made to measure, from 3.75 m to 17 m in 0.05‑m increments
- Widths: 1.31 m / 1.61 m
- Heights: Made to measure, from 1.65 m to 3.50 m in 0.05‑m increments.
Possible locations: Ground floor, basement, upper floor as well as side rooms
Power supply: 230 V AC/50 Hz
Power consumption: 0.3 to 0.8 kW
Noise emission: "Low Noise" sound-insulated machine housing
Packs that can be stored:
- Cubic: min. (L/W/H) 35 x 14 x 14 mm
- Cubic: max. (L/W/H) 250 x 160 x 140 mm
- Round: min. Ø 40 mm, height 14 mm
- Round: max. Ø 160 mm, height 140 mm (height ≤ 1.5 x diameter)
Other forms and dimensions are possible upon request.
Weight of packs: Up to 1000 g, other weights are possible upon request.
Identification: Recognition and processing of bar codes, 2D data matrix, Securpharm, GS1, IFA
Coding System, by means of industrial image recognition
Storage speed: Up to 300/1200* packs/hour
The Fill-In Door, a patented innovation, can be located at any position on the machine.
Prepared for connecting up fully automated storage with Fill-In-Box.
Removal from storage: Up to 300/1200* packs/hour
Combine channel picking, chaotic storage, and arm picking for an integrated dispensing solution that optimises for slow, medium and fast moving lines.Learn more
Fully automated loading and processing of medications allows for Rapid sorting and minimal handling by staff.Learn more