Enhance Safety, Efficiency, and Compliance in IV Sterile Compounding
To help you achieve safer, more accurate, and streamlined IV sterile compounding Omnicell offers an innovative workflow management system. Omnicell IVX Workflow supports best practices with an integrated solution that safely and consistently guides technicians step-by-step through the IV compounding process.
Designed for easy placement within laminar airflow (LAF) hoods or isolators, the Omnicell IVX Workflow incorporates integrated barcode scanning, gravimetric or volumetric verification, advanced image recognition, photo documentation, and label printing. It is powered by Omnicell IVX Cloud web-based software designed to manage all aspects of IV sterile compounding workflow.
IVX Workflow is designed to drive technician efficiency and proper aseptic technique through an all-in-one design and limited-touch workflows.
IVX Workflow can be combined with Omnicell's robotic compounding systems to further enhance safety, improve dose accuracy, reduce cost, and facilitate compliance in your IV room.
Enables alignment with best practice recommendations through flexible gravimetric verification
Drives efficiency and streamlined technician workflow with all-in-one design
Optimises pharmacist’s time with streamlined remote verification of admixtures
Supports compliance through integration with market-leading quality management and compliance software, Simplifi 797®
- All-in-one IV workflow design
- Integrated barcode scanning
- Gravimetric or volumetric verification
- Multi-spectral photo documentation
- Label printing
- Antimicrobial widescreen display
IVX Cloud supports comprehensive formulary and order management. Capabilities include:
- Creation of standard recipes with gravimetric or volumetric verification based on a wide variety of patient and/or order information
- Remote pharmacist checking
- Robust reporting and analytics to drive optimisation and efficiency
- HL-7 integration with pharmacy and hospital information systems
- Integration with Simplifi 797 quality management and compliance software
REINVENT Global Registry of IV Preparations – Free service that aggregates Omnicell IV automation data from users around the world and translates it into valuable insights for improving your pharmacy.
- Physical specifications of the IVX Workflow device:
- Device Measurements: 408 mm long x 385 mm wide x 466 mm high (16″ x 15″ x 18″)
- Power: 100-240 AC / 50-60 Hz standard outlet or NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Balance: Sartorius WZA8202_L
- Weight Capacity: 8,200 g (~18 pounds)
- Power Cord: 1.83 m (6′)
REINVENT (REgistry for INtraVENous Technology in Pharmacy) is the industry's first global registry of IV preparations. This free service collects, aggregates, and translates data into valuable insights for improving your pharmacy operations. REINVENT currently has over 4 million IV preparations in the database available to our users.Learn more