Improve the Way You Manage Medical Supply Inventory
Materials managers are under growing pressure to lower costs without sacrificing quality of care. The Omnicell Supply Management System is a flexible system that helps you to achieve this goal. This pharmacy inventory management system works with Omnicell XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets. These come in a variety of sizes and can be customised with various accessories.
- Inventory and supply usage are recorded by patient. This makes charge capture consistent and accurate.
- Better medical supply inventory control helps supplies to be always available for patient care.
The Omnicell Supply Management System helps to improve medical supply management. This means clinicians have quick, convenient access to supplies. You'll also have tighter control over medical inventory management, plus extensive reporting tools.
"Greater Baltimore Medical Center has been able to increase their charge capture by 45% over the last 4 years while aiming to achieve close to 97% compliance on Omnicell cabinets."
Laurie Desantis, Materials Services Information Systems Analyst, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Maryland, United States
Lowers costs by increasing inventory turns and reducing consumption—32% reduction in consumption achieved
Increases revenue through accurate charge capture—45% increase in charge capture achieved
Reduces waste through expiration date tracking
Supports standardisation efforts by tracking supplies by physician, patient, and case
Helps ensure compliance with mandates and regulations
Improves nurse workflow and patient care by ensuring supplies are readily available
- Fingerprint bioID system provides fast yet secure access.
- Verbal confirmation for logon, expired products, and latex warnings.
- 2-D bar code scanner captures all item attributes and supports GS1 and HIBC standards for data parsing.
- Omnicell Cloud Connect allows Omnicell cabinet stations to be managed outside of the hospital wide area network (WAN). This covers those residing in different time zones.
- OmniCenter® server, available in physical and virtual platforms, provides seven-year data storage capability.
- Part of the Omnicell enterprise platform . This manages supply, medication, and controlled substance dispensing systems from a single database.
- Secure XT Automated Supply Dispensing Cabinets come in a variety of formats. They can also be customised with storage accessories.
Keep consumable medical supplies secure yet accessible by utilising increased capacity, guiding lights and a highly responsive interface.Learn more