Balance Medication Access and Security in the Operating Theatre with XT Anesthesia Workstation
Anesthesia providers need easy access to medications in the operating theatre. The problem is that a pharmacy needs to keep medications secure. The Omnicell® XT Anesthesia Workstation™ is the answer. It allows fast access to medications while giving pharmacy tighter control and security.
This automated anesthesia workstation stores all the required medications and supplies for a full day of cases. It does so in one convenient place and automatically tracks inventory use. This cuts hours of manual documentation.
Convenience for Anesthesia Providers
- Unique breakaway bar enables emergency access to medications
- Advanced biometric ID provides fast, secure access
- High capacity storage helps prevent stockouts
Accountability for Pharmacy
- Secures controlled substances 24/7
- Tracks inventory usage and expiration dates
- Enables accurate restocking with barcode scanning
Increases security and accountability of controlled substances
Increases patient safety—Syringe Label Printer reduces risk of unlabeled medications
Improves efficiency for pharmacy and anesthesia providers
Supports regulatory compliance
Improves Inventory Management and Patient Safety
- Breakaway bar enables access to life-saving medications during emergencies, including power outages.
- SafetyStock® Barcode Confirmation ensures accurate restocking.
- Syringe Label Printer. Prints colour labels as medication is removed to help prevent dangers of unlabeled syringes.
- Variety of drawer types accommodate wide array of medications and supplies.
- Can be customised with accessories such as sharps container, IV pole, tilt bins, and external return bin.
- Microsoft® Windows® and updated Intel technology enhance reliability, security, and responsiveness.
Improves Controlled Substance Management
- Military grade fingerprint bioID provides fast and secure access.
- Eliminates risk and manual tracking associated with tackle boxes or backpacks.
- Single-dose locking drawers reduce controlled substance countback time.
- Helps automate controlled substance reconciliation process, tracking controlled substance use and waste.
- Part of the Omnicell Unity Enterprise Platform. Integrates with other Omnicell automation systems. Also integrates with Omnicell Analytics software for drug diversion monitoring.
- Integration with Omnicell XT Controlled Substance Manager. Provides closed-loop inventory trail from dispense to restock.
Integrated Syringe Label Printer
- A colour label can be printed automatically when a medication is dispensed from the Anesthesia Workstation. Labels can also be printed on demand.
- Decreases the risk of medication errors from unlabeled syringes, and helps to meet regulatory compliance.
W x H x D: 127 x 161.3 x 76.2 cm
W = 162.6 cm with user interface arm extended
With External Return Bin add 16.77 cm to width
With Fold-Out Shelf add 38.1 cm to width
With trash or Sharps Bin-Single Use add 17.78cm to width